We cannot do this without you!
We are constantly planning unforgettable events throughout the year and are always looking for volunteers to help out in many different ways. From sending birthday cards, building props, to going on a mission trip, there is something for every type of volunteer at Bethel.
Please prayerfully consider helping us! If you have any questions about “volunteering” or if your mind is already made up, please contact me. James Gray, Director of Youth and Families
Why Should I Volunteer?
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.